Conditions of challenge-participation
1. The organiser of this competition is the Sturmflut Elite Fitness GmbH, Erich-Schlesinger-Straße 62, 18059 Rostock - Battle The Beach - BTB.
2. Participation is free of charge and independent of the purchase of goods or services. By participating in the competition, the user accepts these conditions of participation.
3. Persons over 18 years of age are eligible to participate. Minors require the consent of their legal guardian to participate, unless this is expressly excluded in individual cases.
4. Employees of the Battle The Beach Association and other persons involved in the conception and implementation of this competition are excluded from participation.
5. Only the prizes described in detail in the competition will be raffled. The draw will take place among the persons, who have followed all steps to take part at the competition correctly.
6. The winner of a prize will be notified by email and on our social media channels. The winner shall confirm the notice of the prize notification to the Battle The Beach Association immediately, but at the latest within 4 weeks after the date of dispatch from the BTB and shall provide the information required by the BTB Association. Otherwise, the BTB Association shall be entitled to draw a new winner.
7. The formalities for the handing over of the main prize shall be clarified individually with the winner. Further prizes will be sent to the winner by post to the address agreed upon by e-mail. The risk is transferred to the winner when the prize is handed over at the post office. The BTB Association is not responsible for any delivery damage.
8. Cash payment, payment in kind or exchange of the prizes is not possible. The prize is not transferable, therefore the passing on to third parties is not permitted.
9. The decisions of the BTB Association are final. Inquiries in this regard cannot be answered. The BTB Association reserves the right to suspend the competition in whole or in part if any difficulties arise which endanger the integrity of the competition.
10 The BTB Association also reserves the right to change these conditions of participation without prior notice.
11. Any liability for damages on the part of the BTB Association and its organs, employees and vicarious agents arising from or in connection with the competition, regardless of the legal grounds, is limited, as far as legally permissible, to cases of intent or gross negligence.
12. The information you provide in this competition will only be used for the purpose of the competition and will not be passed on to third parties.
Please read the BTB Association's data protection declaration here.
13. Legal action is excluded.