Taking Part of a Raffle
1. The organizer of this competition is Battle The Beach UG, Erich-Schlesinger-Str. 62, 18059 Rostock.
2. participation is free of charge and independent of the purchase of goods or services. By participating in the competition, the user accepts these conditions of participation.
3. persons 18 years and older are eligible to participate. Minors require the consent of their legal guardians to participate, unless this is expressly excluded in individual cases.
4. employees of Battle The Beach UG and other persons involved in the conception and implementation of this competition are excluded from participation. Participant of the raffle is the person who owns the email address that was given during registration. Participation via sweepstake clubs or participation and entry services, automated or computer-generated entries as well as multiple entries are not permitted.
5. only the prizes described in more detail in the competition will be drawn. The draw will take place among the registered and logged-in participants who have correctly answered the competition question and / or actively participated in the competition.
6. the winner of a prize will be notified promptly to the draw by email or by direct message on social media using the additional information provided during registration. The winner must confirm receipt of the prize notification to Battle The Beach immediately, but no later than 7 days after the date of dispatch, and provide the details required by Battle The Beach. Otherwise Battle The Beach is entitled to draw a new winner.
7. The formalities for handing over the main prize will be clarified with the winner individually. The other prizes will be sent to the winner by mail to the address agreed by e-mail. With the delivery of the prize to the post office, the risk is transferred to the winner. Battle The Beach is not responsible for delivery damages.
8. a cash payment, payment in kind or exchange of the winnings is not possible. The prize is not transferable, therefore the transfer to third parties is not permitted.
9. the decisions of Battle The Beach UG are final. Inquiries in this regard cannot be answered. Battle The Beach reserves the right to suspend the competition completely or temporarily if any difficulties arise that jeopardize the integrity of the competition.
10. Battle The Beach also reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice.
11. Any liability for damages on the part of Battle The Beach and its organs, employees and vicarious agents arising from or in connection with the competition, irrespective of the legal grounds, shall be limited, as far as legally permissible, to cases of wilful intent or gross negligence.
12. The information you provide in this competition will only be used for the purpose of the competition and will not be passed on to third parties.
13. the legal process is excluded.